Monday 19 September 2011

Leafy tree wall art


Looking for a cute handmade gift for someone? 
Then get one of these!

One 4"x4" mini canvas with a collaged tree made up of a woodgrain trunk and patterned paper/cardstock leaves. Features machine stitching detail.


This would make a great little present or decoration for a child's bedroom. A row of all three would look super cute too!



Choose from three background colours:
  •  red
  •  green
  • cream.
Ready to hang or can be displayed free-standing.

£3.00 + P&P

Buy one from my Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79743202/leafy-tree-wall-art-mini


Custom orders
I am happy to take custom orders for greetings cards, just e-mail me at  lanascardsandcrafts@virginmedia.com. 

In person
You can buy my handmade items from the gift shop Mansfield Museum or you can visit my market stall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...