Thursday 6 October 2011

Upcoming markets



After a bit of a break, I am pleased to announce that I will be taking part in 2 markets this month!

Vintage and Handcrafted Fair - Saturday 8 October 2011 



First up is the Southwell Vintage and Handcrafted Fair this Saturday.

Indie Market - Saturday 29 October 2011


Then on Saturday 29 October you'll find my stall at the Indie Market hosted by Curiosity.haus at the Bunkers Hill pub in Hockley. 

There will be a great mix of local creative talents at both events so come along and treat yourself to something unique and handmade. See you there!

Shop online



Not got time to come to a market? Then you can buy my cards online from my Etsy shop at website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lkecovich.
I am happy to take custom orders, just e-mail me at lanascardsandcrafts@virginmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...